• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

State Mental Hospital Nightmare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nadine007

What is the name of your state? Ga. My husband is in jail for traffing. Been in for 5 months. I have never missed a visit. I love him and so does our three kids. Lately he has been vomiting blood and has been a little depressed. He mentioned this to my mother in law when she came to visit him for the first time the other day. She is not one of my favorite people, has serious control issues, nosy is not the word. This woman comes to my house and because the home we built 14 years ago sits on her land that she "give" us for our wedding, but has since reclaimed every time she gets mad. This so called christian woman and her son, my brother in law, huddled, (They always needed to speak with my husband privately) I really cant stand these people. Together they told my husband that they could get him into a drug rehab. He was looking forward to something different. The police Transferred him yesterday To the State Mental Hospital. His lawyer was not told and neither was I. He had been drug free for 5 months. I cannot imagine how he felt when he realized where he was. He called last night, I will get him out of there. HOWEVER i have to. How? PLEASE HELP. he is not doing well. He does not belong there. He has to be a daddy. He sounds like someone else. He begged me to please take him back to jail. His tone stays the same. never lower or higher. When he realized where he had been tricked into going I cant imagine how he felt. I asked his mother why and she said because of his stomach. I will deal with her on my own. I have to get him out. I have never heard him say he was depressed before and I think the jail was getting him down a little. He is in the State Mental hospital and I have to get him out. He is a good man. Please tell me who to call. I called them and was told they give no info. Who is in charge of the one who is in charge of this information. It seems like he dissappeared.

rmet4nzkx

It sounds as if, based on your history of posts here that your husband is in the correct place, since both of you are known substance abusers who have lost their children to CPS, perhaps your MIL is doing the best she can for all of you. You need to stay off drugs and learn how to be a parent. You have no right to his personal information at this time, you will have to get the court's permission.

AHA

nadine007 said:
What is the name of your state? Ga. My husband is in jail for traffing. Been in for 5 months. I have never missed a visit. I love him and so does our three kids. Lately he has been vomiting blood and has been a little depressed. He mentioned this to my mother in law when she came to visit him for the first time the other day. She is not one of my favorite people, has serious control issues, nosy is not the word. This woman comes to my house and because the home we built 14 years ago sits on her land that she "give" us for our wedding, but has since reclaimed every time she gets mad. This so called christian woman and her son, my brother in law, huddled, (They always needed to speak with my husband privately) I really cant stand these people. Together they told my husband that they could get him into a drug rehab. He was looking forward to something different. The police Transferred him yesterday To the State Mental Hospital. His lawyer was not told and neither was I. He had been drug free for 5 months. I cannot imagine how he felt when he realized where he was. He called last night, I will get him out of there. HOWEVER i have to. How? PLEASE HELP. he is not doing well. He does not belong there. He has to be a daddy. He sounds like someone else. He begged me to please take him back to jail. His tone stays the same. never lower or higher. When he realized where he had been tricked into going I cant imagine how he felt. I asked his mother why and she said because of his stomach. I will deal with her on my own. I have to get him out. I have never heard him say he was depressed before and I think the jail was getting him down a little. He is in the State Mental hospital and I have to get him out. He is a good man. Please tell me who to call. I called them and was told they give no info. Who is in charge of the one who is in charge of this information. It seems like he dissappeared.
A parent is someone who should be teaching their children morals and values, and being a druggie and a trafficker makes him WORST father of the year. Do your kids a favor and start thinking about their best interest instead of your crotch's?

outonbail

ENASNI said:
What is Traffing?
Not sure what Traffing is,,, probably a verb,,, and it will evidently get you locked up for a considerable amount of time in Georgia. Must be a felony,,,, but your wide and kids will love you for it!

Shay-Pari'e

outonbail said:
Not sure what Traffing is,,, probably a verb,,, and it will evidently get you locked up for a considerable amount of time in Georgia. Must be a felony,,,, but your wide and kids will love you for it!
A wide wife :eek: has to be a scarry thing,

Shay-Pari'e

nadine007
Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2005

complicated bunch of**************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state?georgia Someone please help me understand this mess. The Department of Family and Children Services recently visited my home in response to a call I assume was made by my in-laws since they filed for custody of my 3 children right about the same time. My in-laws have been our neighbors for 10 years, they are quite meddling , and have been the cause of alot of problems between my husband and I over the years. My husband and my in-laws got into an arguement several months ago and my husband asked them not to come back to our house. I have kept up a relatiionship with them and they continued to spend time with my kids and I enjoyed the breaks. My husband and I smoke marijuana. we have for the longest and my inlaws were aware of this. They never approved but it was never a issue. When DEFACS came to my home they brought someone to administer a drug test and a sherriff's deputy for if I failed the test they were taking my kids.( Thankfully I was not home) I returned right after they left. later I learned that DEFACS had been told that my husband and my best friend were dealing drugs together. He doesnt even like my best friend. When they left my house they went straight to hers, she refused to pee in a cup, they took her daughter. There were no court orders. when I heard of what was happening I loaded the kids in my truck and headed to my Dad's house in Florida, which is where we are now. My Dad suggested that we sign the kids over to him to call off the dogs or at least fix it to where IF something were to happen to my husband and/or myself , the kids would come back to my Dad's. My kids are really homesick and so am I. Our lives have been turned upside down. My son is missing pitching on an allstar team that he earned my daughter cries every day to go home. Do I have any rights. I have been told that when I return I will be asked to give a hair sample and It goes back 6 months! I cant lose my kids! Thank you to whoever reads this and tries to make sense of it. I thank you and so does my kids.

smutlydog

nadine007 said:
He is in a place where he is getting the help he needs. They are not just going to transfer someone to place like that for sake of being mean. They probably have a medical staff there that can help him with any medical condition he may have.
When you guys are doing dope together does his health concern you and if not why doesn't it?

What are you going to do if the kids are permently taken away?

How will that make you feel emotionally?

Can you vision a scenario where you and your husband are doing dope for the rest of your lives?

You guys have a family. The kids love dad and so do you. This is something that many people don't have but wish they did.

Now that your husband is temporarily away it's time for some counseling. If you have already tried that then try somebody new. I can tell you right now that if one person in the relationship is stronger than the other, as far as change goes, then this marriage may need to break apart.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">