• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of Limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

smutlydog

jennig0901 said:
What is the name of your state? WI
What is the statute of limitations for forgery and prison escape?
Do you actually believe that if an escaped convict hides out long enough everything will blow over?
I think statue of limitations only applies when someone is waiting to be indicted.It doesn't have anything to with someone who failed to appear in court or an escaped convict.

jennig0901

Well, obviously I know that if they just wait it over long enough it won't blow over.....I was just wondering if it's been like 10 years if they'd still convict on the charge(s). And, no, nobody's been a big dumbass in Wisconsin....it's just a question. Is that your reply to everything???

TYRIS

jennig0901 said:
Well, obviously I know that if they just wait it over long enough it won't blow over.....I was just wondering if it's been like 10 years if they'd still convict on the charge(s). And, no, nobody's been a big dumbass in Wisconsin....it's just a question. Is that your reply to everything???

-If the person in question has been charged with a crime, there is no statute of limitions. The same applies for escaped convicts.

Tyris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">