• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman87

What is the name of your state florida

Hey everyone, I have what may be an odd question at first but, here it goes. Say you commit a crime, they never find out who it is and the statue of limitations runs out. After the statue of limitations is complete, you go and turn your self in, can they still prospectus you for those crimes?

p.s. Im not referring to myself lolz....I promise.

JETX

This forum is for people who have legal concerns to describe their legal issues and ask for (hopefully ACCURATE) legal advice to resolve their problem(s).

So far, you have asked whether downloading television programs is legal (without ANY legal issue) and now about confessing to a crime after the SOL has expired (again, presumably 'imaginary').

Neither of those 'questions' have anything to do with a PROBLEM you face.... and are simply exercises in 'what if' scenarios. That is not the intent of this forum and your asking imaginary questions uses the forum resources (bandwidth, capacity, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">