• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statute of limitations for escaping?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sc2dave

What is the name of your state? ca. 6 years ago, my cousin said he escaped from a facility near bakersfield. he was arrested for transportation of marijuana. he has been in mexico ever since. can he come back after a certain no. of years pass?

H

hexeliebe

The only way he's going to be able to come back to this country without the threat of arrest is to do so in a casket....and even then he better not be breathing.

Son of Slam

sc2dave said:
What is the name of your state? ca. 6 years ago, my cousin said he escaped from a facility near bakersfield. he was arrested for transportation of marijuana. he has been in mexico ever since. can he come back after a certain no. of years pass?

It is a little known fact that if you stay out of the country for seven years or more and change your name, you can return to the USA after removing all of your fingers.

HomeGuru

sc2dave said:
**A: did you not mean to say he got arrested in Mexico and has been there ever since?

S

sc2dave

no,he was caught on u.s. soil. btw, how can i look up his current status? or where? THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS!!!!:D

S

sc2dave

how can i look up his current status? or where? anybody know?

HomeGuru

Re: Re: statute of limitations for escaping?

HomeGuru said:
**A: did you not mean to say he got arrested in Mexico and has been there ever since?
**A: oh, in that case the sol is 150 years.

S

sc2dave

no,he was transporting weed from arizona to sacramento. he was caught somewhere halfways to sacramento. he supposedely escaped from a facility in bakersfield. he then left to Mexico. now , he wants to find out if he can wait a certain time for the charges to "erase". where can i check to find out? thanks!!

stephenk

call the police agency that arrested him. Tell them he is in mexico and wants to know when he can return. They will be happy to help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">