• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory rape charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

MipHelp

***Washington***

I was recently arrested and charged for statutory rape of a 15 year old girl. She looked like she was 18 but i later found out otherwise. The thing is, although i am 46 years old, i was born on a leap day so i have only technically had 11 birthdays. Do you think that i could use this in my case? thanks alot.

Two Bit

No. You've been on the planet for 46 years regardless of the number of birthdays you've had.

This is the point at which I expect to hear that this is a joke.

Just Blue

MipHelp said:
***Washington***

I was recently arrested and charged for statutory rape of a 15 year old girl. She looked like she was 18 but i later found out otherwise. The thing is, although i am 46 years old, i was born on a leap day so i have only technically had 11 birthdays. Do you think that i could use this in my case? thanks alot.

:p :p :p :p

HomeGuru

MipHelp said:
***Washington***

**A: yes, if you plead insanity, and stupidity. And even then you would still lose.

Kane

Fifteen yo girls shouldn't be messing around with 11 yo boys.

Call the prosecutor, and tell them you want to press charges.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">