• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

statutory sexual seduction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xcreationsx

What is the name of your state? nevada

hi when i was 18 i had sex with my 14 year old girlfriend and i went to jail for 14 hours i got bailed out. i got 1 year probation,and 1 year counseling and register as a sex offender. and a felony that turned into gross misdemeanor when i was done with probation.i got off probation in 10 moths for good behavior. i thought i only had to register as a sex offender for the year that i was on probation. so i didn't reregister again, i heard that it was probably that i only had to register as a felon for the year that i was on probation. i was driving and i got pulled over for not fully stopping at a stop sign and i was arrested on a warrant for failing to change of address now that im 21. my question is what can happen for failure to change of address and failed to register as sexoffender? i went to jail for 24 hours and got bailed out now i have to go to court today november 17 05. i would really like to get this register as a sex offender thing off can u guys help me out on what i can do? please answer my question im not a bad kid

Shay-Pari'e

You cannot "Get this off", because the fact is,.............You are a sex offender, and you have to register as such.

You will not get pity from me.

JETX

xcreationsx said:
i would really like to get this register as a sex offender thing off
I bet you would... lots of people want lots of things they can't have.

can u guys help me out on what i can do?
Nothing. Upon conviction, you were required to register as a CONVICTED sex offender. You need to read and UNDERSTAND the Nevada law at:
http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-179D.html#NRS179DSec240

Your failure to follow the rules of your conviction means you can be charged with a category D felony!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">