• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Still in Jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LLoved

What is the name of your state? Idaho
I have a friend that is in the county jail. He went before the Judge yesterday (9/16/05) and the judge released him but apparently the wrong paperwork was sent to the jail and according to their records, my friend has 36 more days to stay in jail. This is the sentence he had before but has served the time already. Is there any way we can get my freind out of jail on a weekend before he has to spend any more time there than he has already? I have tryed to contact his lawyer (who won't answer any of his phones) and the judge but nobody is around to help.
Thank you,
LLoved

He probably won't get out till tommorow. There is really nothing you can do, it is Sunday. Its really to bad, people
push paper work, just go through the motions of their jobs
without thinking what they are doing

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">