• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stopping & searching a vessel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zinger54

What is the name of your state? Georgia

If a boat was stopped by DNR law enforcement for a safety check and consent was given to search the boat. Dose this also give them consent to search the persons of the people in the boat?

If contraband was found on a person in the boat. Could it be used in court as evidence?

C

coosi

If a boat was stopped by DNR law enforcement for a safety check and consent was given to search the boat. Dose this also give them consent to search the persons of the people in the boat?

If contraband was found on a person in the boat. Could it be used in court as evidence?

And how many English classes have you passed?

Son of Slam

zinger54 said:

Why have you chosen here to intern?

Z

zinger54

This is advice?

Why is it that everyone wants to be a smart ass at this site?I ask a simple question and I need a straight awnser. But it seems that the question must be to complex for some of us to comprehend............Yes, I did finish High school. Yes, I am from Georgia. Yes, One of my weaknesses is spelling. No, I am not a law student .No, i'm not sum dumb arse hick that wastes peeples time with smart ass remarks. Hello ! this is a legal advice forum. Maybe we should give some legal advice instead of english lessons.

K

krispenstpeter

O.K. here is your legal advice. Hire an attorney to answer your questions. We don't do homework nor do we represent you from the internet.

There are absolutely NO FACTS from which to form an opinion as ot the validity of such a search. And we don't do What-if scenarios.

Z

zinger54

I'm not in law school! Isn't there anyone who will just awnser my question?

R

Ramoth

Re-read Krispen's post. The final sentence holds true whether you're in law school, beauty school, or a school of fish.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">