• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stupid mistake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wetegg

Kentucky.
Long story short I went to night club where I thought my girlfriend would be..she was I got upset when I saw here dancing with another man...after they finished dancing I went to there table and slammed a glass down telling her what I thought of her. Then I proceeded to leave. Apparently 3 people got cut...not sure how bad or if they had to take a trip to the emergency room. I talked to the bouncer my cell phone on the way home gave him my name and city....he said the emt's had to be called.And that all 3 were going to press charges. My ex girlfriend left before giving a statement to the police...I would assume they showed up.
My question is what am I facing here? I have never been in trouble with the law before and highly regret this situation. Will a warrant be issued for my arrest?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">