• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

subpoena court for police report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lavenderlover66

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Pennsylvania

What form number is used to subpoena the court, to obtain a police report of a criminal incident from 1995? When I called the Sunbury Police Department, to get a copy of a friend's police report, they told me that my friend would have to subpoena the court to get a copy of her police report. My friend has been in state prison since 1995 and keeps getting hit time because the teacher, that teaches her class, keeps telling her that her story is inconsistent. This is because my friend was using drugs/alcohol at the time and can't remember what happened the day she was arrested. I had suggested to her to get a copy of her police report to hopefully remind her of what happened that day. She will not be paroled until her story is told correctly and honestly. Can you help me help her get out of prison? I believe she was sentenced to 10 - 60 years for her crime. She has already done 13 years and counting. Thank you!

FlyingRon

YOU can not subpoena anything. You are neither a party to this case nor a lawyer.
If you want to help your friend, assist the in getting legal counsel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">