• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sudafed troubles

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dcshow32

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? im from missouri. about two weeks ago found out dea was looking for me. so i called them they said i had bought over 9 gram of cold meds but wasnt in trouble they just wanted to talk. and to call them back in a couple days when had time. since they said i wasnt in trouble didnt bother calling back. then heard of someone else getting arrested for same thing,so called back. Now they say they have warrant. so i turn myself in and on bond papers it says possession of narcotic equipment how is this since i was never caught with anything and honestly i dont believe i purchesed to much in the first place. how to i get info that was used to obtain my warrant?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? im from missouri. about two weeks ago found out dea was looking for me. so i called them they said i had bought over 9 gram of cold meds but wasnt in trouble they just wanted to talk. and to call them back in a couple days when had time. since they said i wasnt in trouble didnt bother calling back. then heard of someone else getting arrested for same thing,so called back. Now they say they have warrant. so i turn myself in and on bond papers it says possession of narcotic equipment how is this since i was never caught with anything and honestly i dont believe i purchesed to much in the first place. how to i get info that was used to obtain my warrant?
Did you buy a lot of sudafed?

dcshow32

i went to walmart and asked for print out of any purchases i had mad and it said in october i bought 2 10 dose boxes and in november i bought 1 10 dose box.

Proserpina

i went to walmart and asked for print out of any purchases i had mad and it said in october i bought 2 10 dose boxes and in november i bought 1 10 dose box.
So.... under current Missouri law, you can buy up to 9 grams of pseudoephedrine every 30 days. That works out to about two 15-dose boxes of 24-hour Claritin D or six 24-dose boxes of Sudafed.

Were your purchases made within the same 30 day period?

CdwJava

Your attorney will be able to get a copy of the reports and evidence - and the affidavit to support the arrest warrant.

dcshow32

no those purchases were made over a 2month period. the police have called and said if i would arange to meet them we could make this all go away.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">