• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Summary Offense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bsiv42

Pennsylvania
My 18 year old son received a summary citation for disorderly conduct as a result of throwing an egg onto a public school parking lot. If he pays the fine, will teh offense be part of his record?

seniorjudge

Q: My 18 year old son received a summary citation for disorderly conduct as a result of throwing an egg onto a public school parking lot. If he pays the fine, will teh offense be part of his record?

A: Yes.

Attorney Answer

bsiv42 said:
Pennsylvania
My 18 year old son received a summary citation for disorderly conduct as a result of throwing an egg onto a public school parking lot. If he pays the fine, will teh offense be part of his record?

Tell the whole story. 18 year old's don't, as a matter of course, walk down a sidewalk with an egg in their hand, and then all of a sudden toss the egg onto a school parking lot. What's going on?

seniorjudge

Attorney Answer said:
Tell the whole story. 18 year old's don't, as a matter of course, walk down a sidewalk with an egg in their hand, and then all of a sudden toss the egg onto a school parking lot. What's going on?
You did not know me...er, I mean, of course MY FRIEND...when he was 18.... :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">