• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

on summary probation in 2 counties, new charge will probation violate me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TWELLER777

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca
I was arrested for petty theft with a prior (pc666). I am on summary probation in two different counties (San Bernardino & Orange), if I am charged with a Felony, will the other two counties probation depts. find out about the new charge and what will the penalty be if I am charged with ... 1. a Felony and 2. a misdemeanor? What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca

CdwJava

PC 666 can be charged as a felony. Your probation violations will likely result in your original charges (whether they be felonies or misdemeanors) being reopened at their original level.

So, you need an attorney now. You had also seriously reconsider your life as you appear to be on a one way ticket to prison.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">