• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended License and Warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

superrecruiter

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I have had an awful time since an awful divorce and now have my life straight and am trying to clear up lingering issues. My question is this... my license was suspended due to child support... all child support is current and I have the paperwork to reinstate the license. I also have an outstanding warrant that I am working to take care of and wondered if I go to have my license reinstated prior to this being cleared up would they be able to tell at the license place and arrest me or would this be available to them. I have been told that while we are clearing this up if I were stopped for a traffic offense they would be able to tell of my warrant? Can they tell at the Department of Driver Services? Please help and thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">