• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tell Me What Happened To The Honest Cops I Once Trusted

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mimirudy

What is the name of your state? CALIFORNIA
My story below is kinda lengthy, but no prior knowledge or exposure of criminal law, I do not know how to shorten it without leaving some of the facts out. I am not posting the whole story to save your eyes from reading a novel. :) I asked someones opinion of this earlier tonight not related to this forum and was really blown away in disbelief in his responses, so either I really don't have a clue of any rights I thought I had, or maybe I am not communicatting the obvous correctly. So I will post it in hopes I don't make a fool of myself.

I was unjustly charged with under the influence & simple possession because cops prior knowledge already had me as guilty due to making me responsible what he was carrying on his person and busted for???? I was doomed no matter what.Read my story:

I have been trying to ask for your legal advise or stear me in the right direction for days and cannot figure a way to type it so it makes sense and keeping to the actual facts allowing me to keep it brief, but there are so many little twists and turns to this horrible experience, I may unknowingly leave some issues out that are of importance to you. If I do, I will reply quickly. I am actually in a situation I was never exposed to, but due to having a public defendent that is totally overloaded with cases, I am wise enough to figure out he does not have to time to really spend on this I am having to do his job so I know that will prove my innocnse to incorrect quoted statement they claim I made, contrdicting statements, and down right lies written by the same people I used to respect, trust and and the reassurance I knew they were there, My local police in Northern California. I have never been exposed to such criminal, terrorizing, agressive & unprofessional miscondut untill May when I was totally ambushed and set up by the "Special Investions Narcodics Div" of my local police all started with my innocent call to 911 as a unknow man was knocking and yelling at my door at 3:00 AM, which scared the you know what out of me, thinking maybe I we being given some bad news about my elderly parents. I was in a daze when I walked to the door and asked thru the door who it was, I immediately knew something was wrong with this guy to knock on a strangers door that time of the morning, scaring me with harrassing statements, talking about drugs in was in possession of...which really alarmed me as I take no part in that. I am a middle aged woman, living alone in a nice middle class community in a home I have owened for 25 years. Let me try to list the fact and please excuse some of my terminology and I have never had to deal with criminals, let alone being setup, wrongly arrested in my home that had no relation or reason to the 911 and I have literally never had to fight so hard to prove my innocence when you are up against out of control officers who are litterally on a wiitch hunt to find and arrest anyone pertaining to drugs (no matter if you had nothing to do with it, but they literally lie terrorize the nieve innocent citizens and twist the story to make them look like such a scumbag lowlife criminal, and you know why, they were given extra funds to support their "War on Drugs" which is common front page news in our local papers, and the other reason they lie, BECAUSE THEY CAN, knowing most people will believe their word before yours, which is my fight right now. Sorry, getting off the track a little. Here are the facts.

3:00 AM unknown man suddenly appears at my door which puts me in a instant state of panic since living alone is new to me, I have no defenses, 50 years old and only 5' tall on SSDI due to clincal depression with panic/anxiouty order.

Called 911 in a panic that a strange man was at my door knocking and scaring me.

5 min. later a uniformed police officer arrives, I open the door, he asked me to identify the man, which I did, he could tell I was scared and indicated he would be back to give me the status.

The were parked out of view, away from my home and all I witnessed was the unknown guys car being towed away. The officer never gave me the courtest to come back as promised, if even to allow me some relief to my safty so I could calm down.

8:00 AM That unknown man is at my door again, this time in a rage stating that "the police told me it was you that called 911 and had me arrested" and threating retaliation,. He then returned at 11:00, 2:00pm & 8:00 PM still repeating his anger and retaliation (keep in mind the hours that went by to make my panic attack almost reach the limit which I was advised by my doctor to increase due to this agitation the whole day) I called my neighbor who is also a elderly close friend who was a witness to his return and heard his words of anger. I was terrorized at this time and she was insisting that I call 911 again to report that this same guy I reported at 3:00 AM is back and scaring me. I placed the call and had called my neighbor to stay on the phone with me untill the police arrive cause I was so scared****************************.....AND NOW THE FUN BEGINS...

At that time what I didn't know till I received a copy of the police report a month later is that the first uniformed officer that responded at 3:00AM communicated earlier that day to the undercover "Special Investions Narc. Dectives" that he arrested a man in possession of Meth responding to my 911 call to remove him. Here is one of my questions. Because undercover police are lower ranking than Special Dectives, their police is to advise any matters relating to drugs to the Dectives. So, now Special Investigation has prior knowledge that this introuder was arrested for possession that was staking me. Because of their prior knowledge of this influance their thoughts and assume Drugs=appear at womans house=possible drug dealing. Is thier prior knowledge legal. Since they knew earler was an obviouse reason that they did not give a fair chace of innocence to me. Is there a law to this effect??

My 2nd call to 911 explaining the same man who they removed last night was at my door agan, was responded to 20 minutes later by THE 3 UNDERCOVER SPECIAL DECTIVES THAT WERE TOLD OF THIS GUYS ARREST EARLIER, TOOK THE CALL AND STATE IN THIER REPORT THE CALL WAS "THE GUY WHO KNOCKED AT THE DOOR WAS BACK SCARING HER" Question, responce to 911 calls are considered to Dectives as "grunt work" and handled by uniformed police. Obvious they responded due to prior knowledge and assumption of drugs. Isn't their prior knowledge proof enough that from the start their intent was tainted leading to fair judgement??

When I looked out the window facing my front door I was shocked and alarmed that they were in plain clothes asking me to open the door that they wanted to talk to me, never mentioning the reason to my 911 call...made me more suspicios I stated how do I know you are really police and I will not agree to open my door nor to enter my home. They show me thier badge attached to a necklace and stated I would not know if that was real (thinking of Ted Bundy showing women a fake badge and killing them) Again they insisted for me to open the door and would not contest to it and then showed me their walking talkys as proof. In such a panic, it never entered my mind to call the police dept. to verify, and know they are angry and threating to kick down my door if I do not open it (note, in their report they state walking to my door they did not witness anything suspicious, it was quiet)Since my brand new $400 door is new, I did not want it damaged, so I opened the door when ALL 3 6'2" MEN IMMEDIATELY CHARGED ME ALMOST KNOCKING MY 5' BODY TO THE FLOOR YELLING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS "WHERE ARE THE DRUGS, YOU ARE HIGH, WHERE ARE THE DRUGS" putting me in a state of shock and confusion, and 2 of the officers detained me in my living room while the 3 searched my home and I heard the opening of my dresser drawers, 15 minutes later he came back Here is my next question. If they were truly responding to the actual call, why would they not assume this man might be in my house, out of thier view with a gun or knife in hand, why would they of not have their guns out, in swat possition and entering to defend and prtect to a possible armed introuder?? In my eyes, another contradiction that they were not there responding to the issue, instead responding to an unrelated issue unknown to me, yet they knew because they were told earlier in the day. In there report, there is no mention of the introuder, stated that I allowed them entry to protect my safety, total lie, and literally minipulated, & misquoted my responses to them, their immediate assessment of me being under the influence, ignoring the whole reason they state that they responded to, never taking into account their factual statement of responding to the unknown man back at the door.

Obviously I have not been able to keep this as short as I wanted, there are more issues, but I am in hopes I have given you enough factual info. to their prior knowledge, the way they entered and searched my home, and their verbal and terrorizing investigation,

Plese let me know if you want more info. I look forward to your expert advise how I can quote a law to force the DA to dissmiss this unjustified harrassment and a true violation of my 4th admentment rights,

Thanks in advance for being so patient with my lack of knowledge of the laws.What is the name of your state?

outonbail

Were you arrested? Have you been charged with a crime? If so, please provide the actual code you were charged with. This should be two letters followed by a series of numbers and may start with an HS or a PC.

mimirudy

Were you arrested? Have you been charged with a crime? If so, please provide the actual code you were charged with. This should be two letters followed by a series of numbers and may start with an HS or a PC.
Yes, was arrested, code 11377(a), 11550(a), 11364

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
So they caught you with pipes and drugs...
What is your legal question again?

outonbail

I was in a daze when I walked to the door and asked thru the door who it was, I immediately knew something was wrong with this guy to knock on a strangers door that time of the morning, scaring me with harrassing statements, talking about drugs in was in possession of...which really alarmed me as I take no part in that. I am a middle aged woman, living alone in a nice middle class community in a home I have owened for 25 years.
So are you saying that whatever the police claim they found in your home, was planted and that you are being set up?

Are you also claiming that this mystery man who has been knocking on your door and threatening you with harassing statements, is completely unknown to you?

What are the police claiming they found in your house and are they claiming that you gave them permission to search or that what they found was in plain sight?

Were you given a drug test when you were taken into custody?

CdwJava

Here is one of my questions. Because undercover police are lower ranking than Special Dectives,
What??? :confused:

"Undercover" police officers generally don't exist - and when they do, you don't know about them. Plain clothes officers do. Sometimes these folks are classified as detectives, agents, investigators, ad nauseum, but it has little to do with rank or pecking order.

So, now Special Investigation has prior knowledge that this introuder was arrested for possession that was staking me. Because of their prior knowledge of this influance their thoughts and assume Drugs=appear at womans house=possible drug dealing. Is thier prior knowledge legal. Since they knew earler was an obviouse reason that they did not give a fair chace of innocence to me. Is there a law to this effect??
They are free to infer whatever they choose to - even if it is incorrect.

The key here is whether or not you WERE under the influence, or whether you WERE in possession of a controlled substance.

Question, responce to 911 calls are considered to Dectives as "grunt work" and handled by uniformed police.
Really? By whom?

These officers likely responded because they had a vested interest in the other guy or you ... or, they just happened to be closer than a beat officer.

Obvious they responded due to prior knowledge and assumption of drugs. Isn't their prior knowledge proof enough that from the start their intent was tainted leading to fair judgement??
What? If that were true, then no investigation would ever be permitted because anyone a detective or investigating officer arrests is someone they have some prior knowledge of.

You are way off base here.

Again they insisted for me to open the door and would not contest to it and then showed me their walking talkys as proof. In such a panic, it never entered my mind to call the police dept. to verify, and know they are angry and threating to kick down my door if I do not open it
You are free to challenge the search on the basis of coerced consent if you wish.

Plese let me know if you want more info. I look forward to your expert advise how I can quote a law to force the DA to dissmiss this unjustified harrassment and a true violation of my 4th admentment rights,
Speak to your attorney about this.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">