• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Thanks Kane & BaySTGrl

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? GA

And everyone else too. You guys helped me a while back. I posted an update in another area. Since I had inquired here too, thought it appropriate to list here as well. Just wanted to pay my respects. Thanks! Take care, NSA.

Just Blue

needsomeadvice said:
What is the name of your state? GA

And everyone else too. You guys helped me a while back. I posted an update in another area. Since I had inquired here too, thought it appropriate to list here as well. Just wanted to pay my respects. Thanks! Take care, NSA.

Hey...the last time someone started a thread with my name in it...well...it wasn't to say thanks!!:eek:

You're Welcome...Your a sweet girl...don't forget that!

Bay

Kane

You're welcome. Sorry things didn't work out better for you.

Hopefully you can put the bad things behind you, and remember the ways in which you're blessed.

Kane said:
You're welcome. Sorry things didn't work out better for you.

Hopefully you can put the bad things behind you, and remember the ways in which you're blessed.
Thanks for the reminder. Working on it. Take care.

garrula lingua

needs,

What was the final outcome ? Hopefully, it all worked out.
What happened in court ?
Are you still with yo-yo ?

I'm glad, you seem OK with whatever resolution occurred. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">