• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kyleman390

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? kansas I recently stole a womens debit card from work and was facing theft and theft of a fin.card both charges being a year and a half in prison but i was able to do the diversion program and i have messed up agian i was wanting to know what kind of charges i would be facing when i go to court and how much prison time i am looking at

FlyingRon

You should have paperwork on all that which was given to you at the time you entered into the diversion. I don't know what you mean by messed up? If you committed another crime, you will face charges for that as well. If you just screwed up some other aspect of your diversion conditions, they may modify your diversion (extend it or whatever) or they may terminate it and the stayed charges from the original prosecution will be reinstated and go forward.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">