• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

They claimed that i am a minor in posession of alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jacksong

I live in Cayce, and recently i was at a party where there were two kegs and a liquor bar. I had not been drinking for the night because i was the DD. Eventually the cops showed up and busted the party. When they showed up i was two houses down from the party walking with a friend because we knew that it was time to get out of their. 2 cops showed up in an undercover car and asked for our ID's and we gave them to him. The cops collected all of the underage people and wrote them tickets. They wrote me a ticket for minor in posession of alcohol when i didnt have any alcohol on me or in me when the cops showed up and i didnt give them a breathilizer. How can this be that they can write me a ticket???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">