• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Threat to do bodily harm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mscbrown

My grandaughter's mother called my home threatening to call the police on me if I did not tell her son who was visiting from New Jersey to bring their daughter back home on that day. I live in Georgia. The mother gave permission for the child to be with her father and she knew the whereabouts of her daughter, however, mother need to speak to daughter all day and father's wife would not tolerate the ongoing/ daily/hourly telephone inquiries so father would not answer telephone. Grand-daughter's mother called my house(grandma) demanding to talk to my son. She threatened to call the police and report her daughter kidnapped if granddaughter was not home that day. She also threatened to have her felone live in boyfriend to come to Ga. I believe she will carry out her threat to have her felonious friend come to Ga to do me bodily harm. She informed me that I had better watch my back. This conversation was on August 23, while my granddaughter's mother was at her per dium job. I called her back and left a message on her cellular telephone that she had better watch her back as well because I will call the welfare and dyfus on her as often as I think she is not taking care granddaughter who is sleeping in the bed with her 10 year old brother. My granddaughter told me that her penis hurts. I got suspicious and called the authorities. Granddaught's mother had summons issued against me to appear in crimal court . She claimed that I threatened her with bodily harm.

outonbail

Sounds like a bunch of unnecessary, dysfunctional home style drama in which the children will ultimately be the true victims before it's all over.

Anyway, did you have a legal question?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">