• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

threats

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djrobmtx

What is the name of your state? offense done via telephone in georgia. however i reside in texas.

i aleady have been charged and spent a day in jail, bailed out, now i made the mistake of calling this fool work to try and get him in trouble in revenge for having me arrested for terrositic threats.

he got some dude to lie on the stand and say i threatened him.

he also has this bs recording of me leaving a message, then slamming the phone down , thinking the phone was hungup i said to my friend something to the effect of harming this dickhead. he then brings the recording to the courthouse and files an arrest warrant. i had to drive out 5 states to georgia to try and defend myself.

this fool lives with my daughter! she is 3. there is a current custody battle going on right now between me and her mother. and this son of a bitch has the audacity to mess with me and throw me in the legal system in georgia. it is a felony to make threats in georgia. not in texas.

long story short. i think my bond will be revoked for contacting his "chain of command" this douchebag is in the military. i did so in hopes of him getting reamed for fkning with me when i am telephone visiting my daughter.

please help.

question.

will georgia extradite me for this? i'm states and 1000 + miles away in texas.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Just Blue

Go back and edit out the filth from your post. This forum has very strict TOS and you are violating those terms.

Last edited:

outonbail

Go back and edit out the filth from your post. This forum has very strict TOS and you are violating those terms.
Not to mention the fact that your post makes you appear guilty as charged and a serious threat to this person who lives with your daughter.

So, fist thing you have to do is get control over your emotions so you can think straight and think legal. Because in reading your post, I'm just not getting that vibe...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">