• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Traffic Warrants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlimmer

What is the name of your state? Mo

What is the best way to deal with traffic warrants? There are 3 for license plates expired. Want to get them taken care of.

BelizeBreeze

mlimmer said:
What is the name of your state? Mo

What is the best way to deal with traffic warrants?
Pay them.
There are 3 for license plates expired. Want to get them taken care of.
Then call the city and find out how much you owe, open checkbook, clikc the little button on the top of your pen, place pen between thumb and forefinger, and move hand so that the amount you are told to pay ends up on the check...along with your name.

Tear off check, place in Envelope, lick the back of the flap, close it, turn over the envelope, write the return address and the address of the court on the front, tear off a stamp, lick it and place it in the upper right corner then pick up the envelope, holding it in your hand walk to the door, open door, walk through the door to the mailbox, open said mailbox, place envelope inside, close mailbox, raise little red flag on the side of said mailbox, then return home.

VIOLA!!! Problem solved.

seniorjudge

BelizeBreeze said:
Pay them.

Then call the city and find out how much you owe, open checkbook, clikc the little button on the top of your pen, place pen between thumb and forefinger, and move hand so that the amount you are told to pay ends up on the check...along with your name.

Tear off check, place in Envelope, lick the back of the flap, close it, turn over the envelope, write the return address and the address of the court on the front, tear off a stamp, lick it and place it in the upper right corner then pick up the envelope, holding it in your hand walk to the door, open door, walk through the door to the mailbox, open said mailbox, place envelope inside, close mailbox, raise little red flag on the side of said mailbox, then return home.

VIOLA!!! Problem solved.

Viola? Ain't that a fiddle?

Anyway, it's too late for checks.....

gawm

mlimmer said:
Can I hire an attorney to appear for me?
you will be wasting money. there is nothing an attorney can do for you here that you can't do yourself. besides, put the money you would of used to hire him toward the fines.

seniorjudge

mlimmer said:
Is the best way to walk in to the Police Station, or to show up at court? I have been told both.
I am assuming all the warrants are issued by the same court or at least in the same county.

Go to the sheriff's office with your jammies and toothbrush and announce your presence.

They will take care of everything else.

gawm

mlimmer said:
Is the best way to walk in to the Police Station, or to show up at court? I have been told both.
i would go to court. you might be able to take care of it there and then without getting arrested. if you show up at the police station you'll get arrested for sure

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">