• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Tresspassing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidshaggy

What is the name of your state? Ohio

before and we were there guess they suspected us becuase there was on earlier, I was in the pool area my friend was out side and they saw him first, and they suspected me who was in there lying down so i pulled out my wallet and planted it, and got up and put my hands in the air, and they said what are you doing in there, and i said i had left my wallet there earlier, and went back for it, it was obvious they dident believe me either, so they said get out, i showed em i driver license and they ran it, and then showed them my pool pass which was from another county/city thing and they said so your not a school resident of XX county and i dident lie and said no, they said well were going to look into the pass and you might get it revoked, which i don't care about as long as my parents don't find out....They let me go home no call to my house, no ticket no getting hauled down to the station no nothing his words "Get your **** and don't come back around here after this place closes any more" to which responded "yes sir They were acting like ... and threatening all this
I'm 17 years old and this was my first offense, i'm wondering if this was to scare me or whats going to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Ohio

before and we were there guess they suspected us becuase there was on earlier, I was in the pool area my friend was out side and they saw him first, and they suspected me who was in there lying down so i pulled out my wallet and planted it, and got up and put my hands in the air, and they said what are you doing in there, and i said i had left my wallet there earlier, and went back for it, it was obvious they dident believe me either, so they said get out, i showed em i driver license and they ran it, and then showed them my pool pass which was from another county/city thing and they said so your not a school resident of XX county and i dident lie and said no, they said well were going to look into the pass and you might get it revoked, which i don't care about as long as my parents don't find out....They let me go home no call to my house, no ticket no getting hauled down to the station no nothing his words "Get your **** and don't come back around here after this place closes any more" to which responded "yes sir They were acting like ...and threatening all this ****...
I'm 17 years old and this was my first offense, i'm wondering if this was to scare me or whats going to happen?
Edit your post to exclude the foul language and to pass for English. Type in coherent sentences, using capitals and punctuation when appropriate.
Thank you

Liquidshaggy

Edit your post to exclude the foul language and to pass for English. Type in coherent sentences, using capitals and punctuation when appropriate.
Thank you

Well some of the foul language is required for the post, as in the cop swore, also its late and i'm sleepy and worried, please just an answer would be nice.

Just Blue

Well some of the foul language is required for the post, as in the cop swore, also its late and i'm sleepy and worried, please just an answer would be nice.
What would be nice is to not be expected to decipher your foul mouthed, incoherent ramblings. Seriously...if you want an answer do as requested. Get rid of the unnecessary foul language and edit the post to actually make sense. That way you can get your answer, relax and go ni-night...;)

outonbail

Oh come on, just give the poor kid his answer and be done with it!

Here you go Liquidshaggy,

First, *** ***** ******* and then ****** ** **** ***** ** this way you will ****** **** and that's all there is to it!

Just Blue

Oh come on, just give the poor kid his answer and be done with it!

Here you go Liquidshaggy,

First, *** ***** ******* and then ****** ** **** ***** ** this way you will ****** **** and that's all there is to it!
I bow to your wisdom!************************************************************************************.:p

LiquidShaggy

I kinda understand your post. U were at a pool "after hours" and the police came, You gave them a stupid excuse (BUT it worked, since he let you go) for being there. Now you are unsure of if u r getting charged with trespassing.

But this is a free legal advice forum.... so here is some of that free advice

1. You are under 18, So if you were getting charged or ticketed your parents would have been called. Also because u r under 18 this will not likely go on your permanent record.

2. I think the police were doing their jobs and they let you off. They may have scared you, and I hope they did and that you learned a lesson.

3. Stay in school. After high school GO TO college. Start off at a community college if you have to, but stick with it and graduate. Take out loans to pay for your schooling if needed. Don't let anything stop you from obtaining the knowledge and power that u will get with a college degree.

Just Blue

LiquidShaggy

I kinda understand your post. U were at a pool "after hours" and the police came, You gave them a stupid excuse (BUT it worked, since he let you go) for being there. Now you are unsure of if u r getting charged with trespassing.

1. You are under 18, So if you were getting charged or ticketed your parents would have been called. Also because u r under 18 this will not likely go on your permanent record.

2. I think the police were doing their jobs and they let you off. They may have scared you, and I hope they did and that you learned a lesson.

3. Stay in school. After high school GO TO college. Start off at a community college if you have to, but stick with it and graduate. Take out loans to pay for your schooling if needed. Don't let anything stop you from obtaining the knowledge and power that u will get with a college degree.

Yeah...We expect a poster to speak in COHERENT English ,that is free from filthy language, so we don't have to struggle to give him his FREE ADVICE...We should be ashamed!! :rolleyes:

outonbail

LiquidShaggy

1. You are under 18, So if you were getting charged or ticketed your parents would have been called.
Oh really, since when do the police need to call a seventeen year olds parents, before issuing a citation or investigating a situation further in order to determine if additional action is required? Was there some new set of laws passed recently that requires the police to get permission from the parents before they enforce laws against minors, or are you just making this crap up as you go along?

Then this pep talk about knowledge and power,,,, this isn't the little red train that could storybook hour and this site isn't here to provide motivational encouragement to underachievers. The OP needs to learn about the adult world and how to act and communicate with adults if he has any desire to be taken seriously and receive replies to his questions. If he can't get out of "playground mode" or post a legible question without it reading like a drunk lumberjack's ramblings, then he's in the wrong place. He should at least try acting like he's not some snot nosed little delinquent with an attitude, when he's not out breaking into public pools and vandalizing whatever it is he's setting out to destroy at any given moment.

Yeah...We are such "jerks" for expecting a poster to speak in COHERENT English ,that is free from filthy language, so we don't have to struggle to give him his FREE ADVICE...We should be ashamed!! :rolleyes:
How can you expect a person that is 17, and is a situation that is the result of lack of responibility/ awareness to be able to speak on the same rhetorical level as you??? American public schools are not that good.

Just Blue

How can you expect a person that is 17, and is a situation that is the result of lack of responibility/ awareness to be able to speak on the same rhetorical level as you??? American public schools are not that good.
The OP's use of foul language was in violation of the TOS of this site...if I wanted to be a "jerk" I could have simply reported the offensive post, thus removing it from view. I gave the OP a chance to edit his post. He choose not to...Hence he gets no legal help.

The OP's use of foul language was in violation of the TOS of this site...
I don't consider the word "...." as foul language, instead it is more along the lines of surly language. Foul language is the F, N and C words, and the like, AND constantly repeating them.

outonbail

I don't consider the word "..." as foul language, instead it is more along the lines of surly language.
Oh, you don't consider it foul, well that's completely different. Perhaps we can get the rules to reflect your opinion. Something along the lines of Nothing can be posted that Towtheline considers abusive, vulgar, or harassing. Would you like that?
Foul language is the F, N and C words, and the like, AND constantly repeating them.
So it can be the actual repeating of words that make them foul then huh?
and answer this for me if you will, what exactly is the foul "N" word your referring to,, No?

Please list the statutes to collaborate your advice to OP.
Baystategirl:
I care more about Supreme Court cases. Thus my opinions are based on Constitutional arguments instead of local rules. I am also a liberal so I read into what the Constitution says instead of only the words that make it up. The 14th amendment definitely pops into my mind when I think of a juvenile being charged with a crime.

I would guess your arguments, not that you have made on this thread, are based on polarization and isolation/exclusion.

If you are so uninformed to realize that juvenile offenses are less serious than adult here is some reading for you. Here's a hint for you to... just read the claim and u will get the jist of the article. Here's another hint for you... Claims are often in the last paragraph of well constructed arguments. If you still need help understanding arguments google "Toulmin's argument model"

http://www3.uakron.edu/lawrev/burn1.html

Furthermore parents are the ward of the children. The definition of Ward is: the state of being under the care or control of a legal guardian. Therefore if a juv' is charged the parent must be notified or the charge would lose its legitimacy. If you need help with the logic of this... well... Go to College. Stick with it. Don't let money stop you from getting knowledge. Take out loans if you need to. BUT do whatever it takes to open your mind to things that are greater than yourself. With this expanded mind you will be able to grasp logic like this or far grander things such as M theory<the theory of everything>, the chemical and biological sciences and the reasons why these sciences make us who and what we are....etc etc.etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">