• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it truely illegal to pimp 15 yr. olds? ><

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I like ponies

What is the name of your state? Michigan

So the cops swung over today and said I was to have a court date on the 17th this month because I was pimping 15 yr. old teenagers. I have several charges too, because I also sold them crack, heroin, etc. to them. They would pay me with their earned cash from being prostitutes. I don't know what to do.
By the way, my hoe's names were Talandra, Sarah, Kisha, Tiffany, Joe, and Magen.

:rolleyes:
I like ponies said:

So the cops swung over today and said I was to have a court date on the 17th this month because I was pimping 15 yr. old teenagers. I have several charges too, because I also sold them crack, heroin, etc. to them. They would pay me with their earned cash from being prostitutes. I don't know what to do.
By the way, my hoe's names were Talandra, Sarah, Kisha, Tiffany, Joe, and Magen.

justalayman

CdwJava said:
Okay ... who opened the asylum doors?

- Carl
Are you inferring there a looneys in Michigan? I though when we let them out they all were required to relocate. California seemed to be a popular destination. The Hollywood experience seems to attract them.

Carl, a while back we had a couple posters dealing with exteror illumination of their vehicles. I couldn't find this site then but I did today. Have you had the opportunity to see any of these yet?

http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/pimpstar.html

Look pretty hot to me but they start at about 13 grand.:D

CdwJava

Neat ... haven't seen those yet. Provided they don't flash and don't have prohibited colors, they probably wouldn't all be illegal. but ... why would anyone want to spend that much money on this stuff?

- Carl

justalayman

CdwJava said:
Neat ... haven't seen those yet. Provided they don't flash and don't have prohibited colors, they probably wouldn't all be illegal. but ... why would anyone want to spend that much money on this stuff?

- Carl
The same reason the folks that spend the cash on those things they call "grillz" for their teeth.

Attention.

Hopping cars, stereos with bass loud enough to shake my car 4 cars ahead of them in stopped traffic. All are grabs for attention.

justalayman

a prize chosen just for you.

In that case. Kelly, this is just for you. Post your mailing address and one will be sent to your home.
------------------------------------
We obviously had figured as much. I just wanted to get Carl's reaction to those wheels and didn't want to hijack a worth while thread.

AHA

I like ponies said:

How embarrassed I am for you. Go back to school, you won't cut it as a comedian.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">