• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UK help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grm7891

Right i need some advice, i was arrested yesterday on suspicion of harrassement to my ex girlfriend. Yes we have had arguments and i have rang her when perhaps i shouldnt if i had a few to many drinks but the thing is we have been friends, texting as friends for months, she even rang me last week for a chat. Now the harrassement has been going on since the 1st of September apparently but she has been round my house since then, i cooked her a meal and we watched a film together, a week later i washed her car, she has given me lifts to work if she has seen me walking in the morning. This has all been well into October when she has been around my house and we have been txting each other alot as friends so i am very very hurt that i am being acused of harrassement for the last 3 months.

Now i would never dream of doing but if she can do this to me i would like to know what i could report her for, i am doing this because i had to be arrested and taken in for questioning for something i havent even done. I am not going to make anything up just to have her reported as i have something i feel should be followed up.

I have a txt on my phone that could be classed as a threat, it was after i didnt txt her back to a message so she sent me 3 txts within the space of around 15 mins, the first was '???' the second was 'please' and then the third was 'f**k you then you have drove me to this so i hope your ready'

I have also been accused of smashing her car up and she has spread this around and i had to find out from my best mate who found out from his girlfriend who found out from someone at her work.

So what can i have her reported for, someone at my work mentioned a few thing like, slander??? Staining of character (or something like that) and the threat aswell.

Many thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">