• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unauthorzed hospital transport

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kvz1r

What is the name of your state?FLA

Yes the state police had me transported to the hospital after an accident with out my consent although I was amiable and di not protest. I was only slightly ruffled up, they obviously wanted a blood draw. It only cost me about 8K for Xrays , tests, electrolite IV's that I did not consent to either. They had me there for 12 - 18 hours no charges. Is this legal.

Just Blue

Kvz1r said:
What is the name of your state?FLA

Yes the state police had me transported to the hospital after an accident with out my consent although I was amiable and di not protest. I was only slightly ruffled up, they obviously wanted a blood draw. It only cost me about 8K for Xrays , tests, electrolite IV's that I did not consent to either. They had me there for 12 - 18 hours no charges. Is this legal.

Go back to your original thread and post your answer there...it to confusing if you start a new thread every time you answer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">