• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unconstitutional dui law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KLUBBKIDD2005

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvannia If I live in Florida and I have a Bench Warrant in Pennsylvannia would Florida police detain me and send me to Pennsylvannia to serve jail time

Bravo8

For starters, what does this have to do with the title of your thread?

Secondly, the police in Florida will likely discover the warrant if you have contact with them. They will arrest you on the warrant if the Pennsylvania police department that filed the charges asks them to.

It's often up to the County District Attorney as to the extradition limits on a warrant. Being in Eastern PA, our DA usually limits extradition to PA, NY, NJ...and sometimes MD - for minor warrants (including DUI). However, we (my department) have had warrants that the DA did not want to pay for extradition from farther away than those listed states, but we decided we wanted them. We (the department) would foot the bill to pick them up out of state.

Why not do the mature thing and turn yourself in? A DUI charge isn't the end of the world.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">