• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

under investigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

a turnleaf

What is the name of your state? it's CA.

I need some advice. can anyone out there help me?
some time ago (over two years ago) I was pretty heavy into drugs. I supported my own habit with a well paying job, I never had to steal or do anything like that to supply my habit.
anyway about that time my supplier got busted by the law, he's now doing five years with a chance at getting deported.
my problem is i noticed that the law started tailing me around, i even belive they have my phone and home bugged (I'v been clean for over two years) no hallucination on my part.
I'v been to the police station to check if I had any warrents and came out clean.
so can some one please tell me what I can do?
i also belive the cops may have vidio taped me doing drugs on a number of occasions.

thanks for your reply.

MelPurvis

You are not being paraniod. Go to http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html [url] and follow the instructions to the letter. Ignore the helicopter.The people following you are not the 'regular' police. P.S. where can I get some of what you've been smokin dude?

JETX

Okay, lets see if we have this correctly....

- Over two years ago, you were "pretty heavy into drugs".
- You now suspect that the police are following you.
- And that they "may have vidio taped me doing drugs on a number of occasions."

My suggestion is to start saving up LOTS of money. You will need it to pay for a good defense attorney, pay your bail and to support you when you lose your "well paying job".
Oh, and don't sign any long-term leases.

HomeGuru

a turnleaf said:
What is the name of your state? it's CA.

I need some advice. can anyone out there help me?
some time ago (over two years ago) I was pretty heavy into drugs. I supported my own habit with a well paying job, I never had to steal or do anything like that to supply my habit.
anyway about that time my supplier got busted by the law, he's now doing five years with a chance at getting deported.
my problem is i noticed that the law started tailing me around, i even belive they have my phone and home bugged (I'v been clean for over two years) no hallucination on my part.
I'v been to the police station to check if I had any warrents and came out clean.
so can some one please tell me what I can do?
i also belive the cops may have vidio taped me doing drugs on a number of occasions.

thanks for your reply.
**A: damnit, you discovered that we were all undercover agents on this website and you posted to fool us. OK, since you already know, your phone, computer and home has bugs. And we do have streaming vidio we gathered as evidence during our Operation Fidio Vidio. Ooops, dog gone it, I let the cat out of the bag.

A

a turnleaf

Hey Guys. thanks for the quick replies.

I wish I was just messing around or on some stuff, but unfortunatly I'm not.
and about being paranoid, well wouldent you be
if this was happening to you?
I think there has got to be some fouth Amendment law that
prohibits prohibits law enforcments from harrassment and unreasonable searches.
I admit I was a user, but I never sold or transported drugs
for sale or anything like that.
a friend of mine said there checking out everyone that done business with the dealer that got popped.(following the white rabbitt to his friends) looking for a jackpot.
so anyway, what can I do?
like I said before I don't party at all anymore, and consider myself a model citizen.
thanks for your replies.

:(

calatty

You have nothing to worry about if you do not have or take any drugs right now. It is a crime to have possession of drugs, but you have to be caught with the drugs to be convicted of possession. It is also a crime to be under the influence of drugs, but you have to be caught under the influence to be convicted of being under the influence. It is not a crime in CA to be on a video appearing to take drugs.

stephenk

"I think there has got to be some fouth Amendment law that
prohibits prohibits law enforcments from harrassment and unreasonable searches. "

are you being harrassed or searched?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
You have nothing to worry about if you do not have or take any drugs right now. It is a crime to have possession of drugs, but you have to be caught with the drugs to be convicted of possession. It is also a crime to be under the influence of drugs, but you have to be caught under the influence to be convicted of being under the influence. It is not a crime in CA to be on a video appearing to take drugs.

My response:

In the voice of Stan Laurel - -

"That makes perfect sense, Ollie - - hmmph!"

. . . as Ollie bats Stan on the head with his Bowler hat, looking directly into the camera with that "look" of utter consternation.

IAAL

Last edited:
P

Pfaffing85690

Or, in the immortal words of my bestest buddie Hex...

"I have fought my entire life against sanity and I can tell you honestly that I have finally won the battle."

A

a turnleaf

Thanks Calatty.
I feel a lot better after reading your reply.
I'm married and have three children who would hate to see me have to go away for a long period of time. I would lose to much.
As I stated in my first post I'v been clean for two years
but seen and heard about the sheriffs dept investigating all of the busted dealers clients.
apparently they vidio taped clients going and coming from the dealers home, and took down licences, addresses and known aqaintances.
some of the times after a buy we would all find a place to party, like a park or country road.
no one ever paid much attention to the white van with the tinted windows that always seemed to show up and park just a little wasy down the road.
or how I would rent a motel room and party and do drugs all night untill the early morning, and seeing a familiar van follow me home.(and I wasen't tweeking)(well, maybe a little).
I know my life style was wrong and I have sence turned over a new leaf, I attend and become part of a good christian church and have made lots of new friends.
I drive a sunday school bus and am also involved in convalecent home ministries, God has been good to me,and I would hate to loose it all for my stupid past mistakes.

sorry for all the typos,

thank again calatty

:) :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

JETX said:
Yep, another one 'saved' by calatty.
What a country!!!

================================

My response:

Yeah, when CalAtty said - -

"It is a crime to have possession of drugs, but you have to be caught with the drugs to be convicted of possession. It is also a crime to be under the influence of drugs, but you have to be caught under the influence to be convicted of being under the influence."

- - it all made sense. Reading the answer was sheer poetry in motion. It was like watching a graceful ice skater. It was so obvious, yet so elusive in its simplicity.

My compliments.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">