• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage drinin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

martcpp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Hello. i was at the beach and got caught underage drinking. i lost the citation and missed my court date. i thought i would get a court notice in the mail. now there is warrant for my arrest. what can i do? what will be the penalties? i am a college student.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Hello. i was at the beach and got caught underage drinking. i lost the citation and missed my court date. i thought i would get a court notice in the mail. now there is warrant for my arrest. what can i do? what will be the penalties? i am a college student.
Please don't lie. You cannot be a college student... say it ain't so.:eek:

Banned_Princess

You need to go to the court, and find out if there is a warrant vacate list, and get on it. Monday. until then I suggest you be real careful if you don't want to spend a night or two locked up.

Then contact a lawyer to see about how to handle the ticket.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">