• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

traciechic

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Georgia

My son was at a party last night with about 45 other kids 17 & 18 years old. The cops were called and came to the party. All of the kids ran except my son and 6 of his friends, he said they were scared and stayed. There was alcohol there and the cops made all of them blow. He blew a .03 and was taken to jail. The cops told me when he called that the legal limit was .o2 minimum for underage and that is why they took him in. What sort of trouble / fine are we looking at? The bail was $313.00 just to get him out.

Thanks-
Disappointed Mom

criduchatdad

My younger sister was in the same predicament. She had to bond out, and she had to go to alcohol classes. She did no jail time, as I am 99% sure your son will not either. But more than likely court supervision and abuse classes, and you usually have to pay for those. So another 200 to 300 dollars.

gawm

criduchatdad said:
and you usually have to pay for those. So another 200 to 300 dollars.
by YOU , he means your SON. now will be a good time for him to get a job if he doesn't already have one

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">