• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Drinking Citation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

asheliz2321

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania.

A week before Halloween, I was at a party at my friend's house. At the beginning of the night, there were about 30 people there. But when the cops came, there were only 6 of us. We got breathalyzers and I blew a .12, but we were not given citations on the spot. They took down all of our information and then let us leave. It's been over a month and none of us have heard anything at all. 2 or 3 weeks after that, myself and a group of friends went to this place called Bethlehem Star. Apparently, there are "No Trespassing" signs visible, but I didn't see them. That's not an excuse, I really didn't. Anyway, most of my friends were drinking. There were 6 of us, only 2 were 21. The cops came literally 5 minutes after we walked up the hill. My friends all tried to run. I just stood there. Eventually my friends walked back over and we were all given breathalyzers. I was the only one not drinking, so I was in the clear. I just received a citation for trespassing. The others, aside from the 2 that are 21, were given underage drinking and trespassing citations. Those we were given right there on the spot. Basically, I want to know if I'm in the clear on the underage citation or not.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You're probably okay with the first incident. Maybe the police took your info to build a case against the parents of your friend who let a bunch of underage young people drink alcohol in their house.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">