• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Undercover policing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nijmegen

Hello,

I'm a Dutch law student and I'm looking for information for my final paper. It's about the use of undercover policing on the internet in Holland and the United States. I can't find much information about the use of undercover operations in the United states. All I can find is the use of two defences by the defendent. The entrapment and the due process defence. Father more I have found the Attorney Generals guidelines on FBI undercover operations. My question is if there is anything else I need to know about the use of undercover operations in the US?

My sincerely,

Niels Herzog

p.s. I'm sorry i my English is not so good!

V

Vincent Cosent

Law enforcement is not eager to disclose undercover information due to terrorists situation.

N

Nijmegen

Thanks

Hi Vincent,

I´m not looking for inside information in undercover policing. I´m looking for the rules that apply for the use of undercover policing. For example the Attorney Guidelines on FBI undercover operations. Do you know of any other rules/laws that apply?

thans,

Niels Herzog

H

Humble Warrior

I was in Nijmegan!!! I made the 100 mile road march(1990) WOW!! what a hike!!

Your question is very wide ranging. There are certain applications,under certain conditions.
As an American, I MAY have access to different web-sites than you,and would be glad to help you if I can. As long as the information is not in violation of National Security,or related laws
You can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Let me know more specifically what you need,and I might be able to find an answer for you.

H

Humble Warrior

P.S.

We made the march in 28 hours 37 minutes combined time(all 4 days) Not too damn bad considering we had full combat gear on our backs!! we carried 110 pounds of gear/weapons.....not counting the weight from water canteens. We each had three canteens, for a total of one gallon of water for each man marching.
By the way......The Queen of Holland is a hottie!!!
She showed up to give us our medals for completing the march wearing blue-jeans, and a t-shirt......she was really cute(especially when you look at the Queen of England!!! LOL)
I never hurt so bad in my life as when I made that march.......but I never had so much fun either!!! The Danes treated us like brothers.

Thank-you for a nice stay in your country.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">