• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unlawful assembly and Disorderly conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MTXR

What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Was walking to friends home to spend the night. From apartment complex to apartment complex. Was not involed in the riot that happened and was sober.

While walking to friends apartment riot police confronted us and asked where we were going. We said home, and they said no your going to jail.

Charged with the two misdemenors. Have court date. I did nothing wrong and some how I am arrested for this. About 40 other people were arrested. Some deserved to get arrested and some were in the same boat as me.

Should I get a PD or a PA? I may quailify for a PD. I want to bring this to trial if they don't drop charges because I absoulutely didn't do anything wrong at all.

Please give advice.

HomeGuru

MTXR said:
What is the name of your state? Minnesota

Was walking to friends home to spend the night. From apartment complex to apartment complex. Was not involed in the riot that happened and was sober.

While walking to friends apartment riot police confronted us and asked where we were going. We said home, and they said no your going to jail.

Charged with the two misdemenors. Have court date. I did nothing wrong and some how I am arrested for this. About 40 other people were arrested. Some deserved to get arrested and some were in the same boat as me.

Should I get a PD or a PA? I may quailify for a PD. I want to bring this to trial if they don't drop charges because I absoulutely didn't do anything wrong at all.

Please give advice.
**A: you should hire a private criminal defense attorney.

B

BillyBG

That's a good story. I'm sure the court will believe that.

M

MTXR

You know what. I didn't do anything at all. This is the first time I am not in the wrong. I was literally walking home. They approched us and was arrested. They breathalized me and blew .00.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">