• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unlawfull phone use?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

michaelwalston

What is the name of your state? South Carolina.
I was recently charged for unlawful phone use. I did not know of anything like that even was braking the law. I am currently on probation, so i am concerend that if i am found quilty then i will be goning back to jail for violation of probation. Can anyone please tell me the best way to proceed at this point???

ENASNI

michaelwalston said:
What is the name of your state? South Carolina.
I was recently charged for unlawful phone use. I did not know of anything like that even was braking the law. I am currently on probation, so i am concerend that if i am found quilty then i will be goning back to jail for violation of probation. Can anyone please tell me the best way to proceed at this point???
Did you make a threat to someone over the phone? You could be charged with a felony.

Git Lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">