• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Update on the 21 year oldliving with the 17 year old

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? WV

For any one interested in the case posted about a month ago...
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=313697

The 21 year old man charged with contributing to the delinquency of minors is still charged with drinking in the presence of minors. The police have been harassing him and his friends regularly for no good reason. He has been allowed to continue tutoring the young boys, and the magistrate gave permission for his 17 year old girlfriend to go back home, after recieving a written permission from mom. Didnt even have to get it notorized. So, basically, everyone has been able to return to doing everything just as they had been. Legally.
But he is still being dragged thru the court system due to this charge. I have yet to find this law anywhere onthe internet. I assume that he has been given a copy of the state code by now that he supposedly violated, and will ask to see it as soon as I see him. If this is indeed a law, then I think it behooves us to know about it, because no one seems to, and this would make an awful lot of innocent people into so called criminals.

One thing that everyone seemed to forget when I originally posted about this, is that no one was EVER charged with statutory rape. That was not even the issue.

AHA

So you managed to make rape of a teenager legal, congrats, you must be very proud of yourself! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just Blue

Shay-Pari'e said:
AHA said:

I don't know why she continues to post here...no matter what is said to her she argues the point...She has also stated several times that she wasn't going to post here anymore...yet she does..Like anyone on this forum gives a rats as$ about her and her strange life...:confused:

rmet4nzkx

baystategirl said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
I don't know why she continues to post here...no matter what is said to her she argues the point...She has also stated several times that she wasn't going to post here anymore...yet she does..Like anyone on this forum gives a rats as$ about her and her strange life...:confused:
We don't care, yet she still needs attention, no matter what kind of attention.

S

shell007

Earthmother said:
What is the name of your state? WV

For any one interested in the case posted about a month ago...
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=313697

The 21 year old man charged with contributing to the delinquency of minors is still charged with drinking in the presence of minors. The police have been harassing him and his friends regularly for no good reason. He has been allowed to continue tutoring the young boys, and the magistrate gave permission for his 17 year old girlfriend to go back home, after recieving a written permission from mom. Didnt even have to get it notorized. So, basically, everyone has been able to return to doing everything just as they had been. Legally.
But he is still being dragged thru the court system due to this charge. I have yet to find this law anywhere onthe internet. I assume that he has been given a copy of the state code by now that he supposedly violated, and will ask to see it as soon as I see him. If this is indeed a law, then I think it behooves us to know about it, because no one seems to, and this would make an awful lot of innocent people into so called criminals.

One thing that everyone seemed to forget when I originally posted about this, is that no one was EVER charged with statutory rape. That was not even the issue.
I think there should be a "law" in West Virginia to "lock people up for just being stupid"!!

Just Blue

shellandty said:
I think there should be a "law" in West Virginia to "lock people up for just being stupid"!!

They couldn't do that...then EVERYONE in the state would be in jail!

E

eme76

shellandty said:

why limit it to WV???? ;)

GOTCHA! HaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people are SUCH morons. But you cant help it. I feel real sorry for you. You dont realize what you do... Think of me the next time you have any problems...

This entire legal abuse forum should be deleated...

AHA

Earthmother said:
GOTCHA! HaHaHaHaHaHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people are SUCH morons. But you cant help it. I feel real sorry for you. You dont realize what you do... Think of me the next time you have any problems...

This entire legal abuse forum should be deleated...
Have a nice life in the asylum.:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">