• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Victim Being Made Out As The Victimizer!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Arizona
I was arrested for criminal trespass at the police department. Now they are trying to find our charges to charge me on. Now they have come up with "use of a telephone to terrify"?

What's up with that?

And also, the Sargent has a "Order of injuction of harassment" against ME! for what?

Can I get one on him because the detective failed and did not do his job and let this jerk go
In the meantime, I have been threatened and he drives by my house several times a day and nite. Who's terrified?

seniorjudge

sheltielover said:
I was arrested for criminal trespass at the police department. Now they are trying to find our charges to charge me on. Now they have come up with "use of a telephone to terrify"?

What's up with that?

And also, the Sargent has a "Order of injuction of harassment" against ME! for what?

Can I get one on him because the detective failed and did not do his job and let this jerk go
In the meantime, I have been threatened and he drives by my house several times a day and nite. Who's terrified?
Before anyone answers, read some of her other posts, especially:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=312339

rmet4nzkx

sheltielover said:

What's up with that?

PLEASE go to your doctor as advised, there are questions about your competency, this just adds more fuel to the fire. You need help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">