• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vio Of Probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Vern63

What is the name of your state?Georgia.I need help.I have a warrant on me
For Child Abandonment.What Happen is i left Ga.when i were paying child support.And now its Child abandonment.So i went to jail for 12months
and had 18months probation but could not pay.my son is 18teen now Could i still be sent to jail.Because of the warrant.I am going to turn myself in.And also the mother have moved out of the county were the chid support were enterd.She have a paper from the court saying that the case is closed. :(

mycarlb

You will still go to jail because that warrant is for PAST due amounts... it has nothing to do with how old your child is now. You need to get a job and pay him/her what they are owed... and yes, turn yourself in...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">