• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jigaboo

What is the name of your state? Illinois.
If someone was on house arrest and they had permission to be out of the house but then was caught driving without a license, do they automatically go back to jail? Is this a violation of there house arrest? How long do they go back in for?

K

krispenstpeter

Would a few facts actually kill you to impart to us?

Besides, how do you expect us to know since there is nothing in your post about your charges, your probation stipulations or your probation officer?

And by the way, your username is offensive as hell.

J

jigaboo

No offense intended it's actually a loving name me and my boyfriend use towards one another. It can be changed if it's too offensive. The charges are not mine it's actually a friend. He was arrested for robbery in 1996, out on house arrest in 2003, and just recently he was driving a car without a license and sent back to jail.

K

krispenstpeter

Just so you know, your username is a derogatory 'slang' for a black person in the south. I am not black but do find the use of the term offensive although I grew up around it all my life.

Now, as to your 'friends' situation, there is no way to know because, as I said, we don't know the conditions of his parole/probation. It's likely that his parole office will have the answers.

J

jigaboo

Thanks, I'll see how I can change my user name, I wouldn't want anyone else getting offended. His parale officer never answers my calls, I'll keep trying, thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">