• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Violation of Probabtion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cdheckel

What is the name of your state? Florida

My son who is 19 was charged with 4 counts of sexual battery and one count of attempted sexual battery. looking at 4 life sentences and 25 yrs. he and a co- defendant. all bogus and of the course the state offered to drop all charges if they took a battery charge (one charge) and 3 years probabtion with the option to get off in 18 mos. and take a drug evuation and a physco sexual evuation. okay it has been 4 mos, the physco sexual has been done and we have scheduled the drug evuation. my son went to his PO officer at 2:00 in PM and was seen and put in a request to change counties because he was moving and changing jobs. which was approved and she needed to do drug test , so she told him to wait in lobby until 5:00 so he could get paper work and try to urinate, if he couldn't urnaite he would have to test with new PO in am. well my son got tired of waiting and left, she violated him. he is going this AM to turn him self in , will he go to jail for the whole 3 years or will they give him another chance? he has no new charges and has done what is ask of him. please respond asap,

It's up to the parole officer now if he gets in trouble or not. He shouldn't of left. Now he might have three years of waiting to do. think waiting another hour or so isn't worth the possibility of going to jail for three years? your son obviously doesn't know to respect the law.

cdheckel

Hopkins306 said:
It's up to the parole officer now if he gets in trouble or not. He shouldn't of left. Now he might have three years of waiting to do. think waiting another hour or so isn't worth the possibility of going to jail for three years? your son obviously doesn't know to respect the law.
who is the parole officer? is that the probabtion officer? the PO said it is up to the Judge?

cdheckel said:
who is the parole officer? is that the probabtion officer? the PO said it is up to the Judge?
excuse me i mean't probation. If thats what the PO said then i guess its up to the Judge. Make sure he's on time and doesn't leave.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">