• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kathyhbc87

Washington county Maryland . I am unsupervised probation and called my po to find out hpwuch restitution was left because of taxes coming in to pay of was violated and warrant was placed I am a breastfeeding mother and need to know will bail be set will I see commissioner how long am I looking at .

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Washington county Maryland . I am unsupervised probation and called my po to find out hpwuch restitution was left because of taxes coming in to pay of was violated and warrant was placed I am a breastfeeding mother and need to know will bail be set will I see commissioner how long am I looking at .
Why were you violated? Because you didn't pay?

Silverplum

Don't know why I guess because I did not pay I dpntthinl I am behind because I payed a lot a couple months ago
We can't guess at how much bail you will have to pay.

Please review your posts before posting them: your garbled stuff is hard to decipher. Better yet, talk to your PO.

dave33

Don't know why I guess because I did not pay I dpntthinl I am behind because I payed a lot a couple months ago
Not sure about your state, but in many cases overpayment one month does not go towards the balance the next month. Also, if you get arrested on the warrant your bail may very likely be the balance owed. There may even be a warrant fine. I would call the clerk and ask to be put on the calendar. You can of course show up any day because of the warrant, but being on the calendar may help. It's probably more likely whoever you talk to will just tell you to show up. If you do, get as much money together as you can, at least enough to cover the minimum payments you missed. goodluck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">