• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Walmart Shoplifting?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

Nah, that wouldn't work. After all, it is obvious that this idiot is either another forum troll trying to get attention, or is a high school dropout who's goal is to try to figure out how to scam, cheat, lie, or steal his way through another day.

BelizeBreeze

JETX said:
Nah, that wouldn't work. After all, it is obvious that this idiot is either another forum troll trying to get attention, or is a high school dropout who's goal is to try to figure out how to scam, cheat, lie, or steal his way through another day.
Yep, how silly of me :eek:

Have we all forgotten the imporant part here, the child! Like where is she while her mommy is sitting here on the computer asking us all if she has done wrong. Well here is my opinion...which only matters to me...Instead of concentrating on whether or not your child has done wrong,why dont you concentrate on making sure she doesnt do it again. Better yet, 12-15 year old girls are taken everyday ffrom public places while their parents are not watching them.Your lucky she only got caught with stolen property.

logain721

Bah, lol, I already know my spelling is bad (very bad) nothing new there!!
I never was that great with spelling, never have been never will be.

But jeebus, everyone sure knows how to jump on you for stating an oppinion.
Also as far as stores raising prices for stolen goods, they would of done it anyway, and I have no clue as far as why they would sense they gain profit off these stollen goods.

You also have to take into consideration that not everyone steals because they want to. Some people arent as lucky as others and cant afford to purchase food for the familys, or that new Cd player,game,movie that others seem to have no problem paying for... But, its always going to be this way, the wealthy will always look down on those less fortionate than them.

logain721

JETX said:

Actualy yes, I did drop out of high school to join the navy through there GED program, but whats it to ya. Oh and and your probably thinking well he didnt make it, well guess what I did, lasted 4 years.

djohnson

logain721 said:

Also as far as stores raising prices for stolen goods, they would of done it anyway, and I have no clue as far as why they would sense they gain profit off these stollen goods.

You also have to take into consideration that not everyone steals because they want to. Some people arent as lucky as others and cant afford to purchase food for the familys, or that new Cd player,game,movie that others seem to have no problem paying for... But, its always going to be this way, the wealthy will always look down on those less fortionate than them.

She wasn't stealing hot dogs or even that cd everyone else had. We are talking about a young teen and body piercing jewelry. Hardly the same thing. Your post has no value at all.

stevek3

djohnson said:
She wasn't stealing hot dogs or even that cd everyone else had. We are talking about a young teen and body piercing jewelry. Hardly the same thing. Your post has no value at all.
Just out of curiosity, what is the most foolproof method for a pierced girl to steal hot dogs?

notbeingpaid

Life's most basic necessities are almost never what is being recovered. If someone were taking food, diapers, or baby formula, I would not be too upset with them. Even at that, there are other ways to obtain the basics of life.

There really isn't a valid reason for shoplifting. I know this isn't a fun message to receive, but no one deserves that new CD player, or movie, or piece of jewelry. We all have to work to get the things that we want. I cannot afford everything I would like to give my children, but I'm not owed those things just because I'm living. Since I do earn less than the lifestyle I would most enjoy, I go to college. THAT is the solution, not taking things that do not belong to me. I am putting forth the effort, and it will pay off in the long run.

The true beauty of our country is that anyone is capable of becoming anything they desire if they are willing to work for it. A child can be born wealthy and another in poverty. Once those two children are on their own, either can become the leader while the other struggles. Being who we want depends on the limits we place on ourselves, not those limits that would be placed on us in other countries based only on our birth.

If you want the better things in life, you can work for them and earn them if you are willing. If you are unwilling to work for the things you want than the only thing you deserve is to be thrown in jail when you get caught taking them from someone who does deserve them.

You stated that it doesn't hurt anyone to shoplift. It is true that prices will go up no matter what, but not at the same rate they would without that loss. Also, as I mentioned before, I work at Wal-Mart, when you take things, you are taking directly out of my pocket because Wal-Mart profit shares. Let's put this into perspective. When you decide you deserve a new CD player, so you just take it without paying for it, you take food out of the mouths of my children. I'm not wealthy, but I am honest enough not to take things that do not belong to me. So your sense of entitlement is played for by myself and my children.

So, fu*k you and every other thief who feels you deserve what I work for more than I do.

Shay-Pari'e

logain721 said:

What useless diatribe. I am fortunetly well off and I do not look down on the less fortunate. Please do not include yourself in the class of hard working people that do not have enough money. They do not all turn out as a lame excuse of a person as you do. You will see prison, and I will pay for that also. Don't worry, I will enjoy that payment.

stevek3

logain721 said:

If you're going to steal, then for God's sakes, do the universe a service and go directly to the educational section at Barnes & Noble. Stuff as many books as you can possibly fit into your underwear. You have the Pope's blessing on this one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">