• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Walmart shoplifting policy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairisfair

I Never Said I Didn't Take Them Inside Walmart! But They Where Sealed. Paid When I Got Off.
then why didn't you pay when you removed them from the walmart and took them to the mcdonalds. Oh, I know, plenty of time to shop, just no time to pay. you have to be kidding.

fairisfair

How about I drive through your McDonalds, pick up, oh say 23 Big Macs, and I will come back and pay when I get off work?

TIMMY12

The difference is I did not leave the Walmart, The macdonald's and walmart are connected. There are no doors going in the macdonalds, it's all together. Alot of times I picked up dvd's and paid right then but sometimes there was nobody back there so I just waited till i got off work to pay, I didn't think I would have to explain myself later.

Shay-Pari'e

The difference is I did not leave the Walmart, The macdonald's and walmart are connected. There are no doors going in the macdonalds, it's all together. Alot of times I picked up dvd's and paid right then but sometimes there was nobody back there so I just waited till i got off work to pay, I didn't think I would have to explain myself later.
Dear Timmy, please get out your receipts, and you will be one again making frie's.

Last edited:

fairisfair

Really, it is all one place huh? So Walmart employees come and go out of your back room just like you appear to come and go out of the store?

By the way, the walmart employees can't just take merchandise off the shelves and pay when they feel like it, so even if you somehow thought you were working for walmart, why would you be any different than THOSE employees.

Who does your check come from? Walmart?

If the doors on the walmart are standing wide open, does that mean that ANYBODY can take anything they want, or just you?

No, you thought you wouldn't get caught, or that you had found a loophole. It is very obvious that you never thought you would have to explain.:rolleyes:

TIMMY12

Yes, Walmart Employees come in behind our counter and In our store when we are closed.. They have used our oven to warm up things on 3rd shift lunch break and who knows maybe they have stolen things too. I don't care if you think I'm guilty or not becuase I know the truth. thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">