• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rdwolf

What is the name of your state? Indiana

Hello all. I am having a small problem. I dont think I have a warrant out for my arrest but I may How might I check on that. also if I have gone to My PO's office the last 3 months (only been on Probation since Feb) and nothing has been said should I just stop worrying about it.

justalayman

rdwolf said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

Hello all. I am having a small problem. I dont think I have a warrant out for my arrest but I may How might I check on that. also if I have gone to My PO's office the last 3 months (only been on Probation since Feb) and nothing has been said should I just stop worrying about it.
I don't think "just forgetting about it" is ever prudent if you think there may be a warrant. Sometimes they get lost in the shuffle and then show up when you least expect them.

I swould suspect it would eventually get to your PO's ears if there is one. Whynot just fess up and have the PO check. The other alternative is looking over your shoulder forever.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">