• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is this warrant extraditable?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tsk7199

What is the name of your state? Washington

I need some links or answers.......my boyfriend had been charged with a misdemeanor domestic violence assault.......then a few months later with a felony domestic violene assault........served his jail time on both and had probation left to do. One mis. probation and the other felony probation. While on it he was supposed to go to treatment and have random UA's.........he failed going a few times as he was working a ways a way and coudnt' make it....and had some dirty ua's the judge on the case has always had it out for him for some reason. He was looking at 30 days for each violation. Was also at risk for sitting the time that had been suspended.........out in jail. All his times was done in county never had to do prison time. For each violation you could consider it two......one for misdemeanor and one for felony. We decided to split out of state. I had already been a year on and off without him and he away from me and our kids.....we didn't want to go through it all again. Not to mention we had a no contact order between us. The intake officer for his felony probation told him that if he ran they would not extradite if he moved two states away or more. Anywhere in washington or oregon they would. First question- Would this warrant be likely to be in the NCIC system?
If so what would the warrant be for? Just simple probation violation?
BAsically we are wondering are we cool if we stay put and away from washington state? Or should we be on our toes? Are there any links that list extraditable warrants out of washington state?

Thank YOu,
Any input is helpful, i can't seem to find any answers.....only thing close that i found on some CUFF site was that washington state will not extradite on a probation violation warrant.......still does that include felony? and that 80% of felony warrants are not entered. and the warrant has to be extraditable to be entered into NCIC.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">