• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant Info Airport Screening

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pirate

What is the name of your state TN

Anyone have updated info regarding this? The internet is full of non-specific info. Do they look at felonies only? Could they interpret a serious bodily injury misdemeanor warrant for someone who is violence inclined? Thanks.

Note: The reason for travel with a warrant is to return to the state where the offense occured and turn myself in. Should I coordinate my surrender with a lawyer or prosecuter. I would like to keep this a "voluntary" surrender and don't want to get waylayed by overeager Deputy Dog on the way to make amends. Thanks.

Last edited:

seniorjudge

pirate said:
What is the name of your state TN

Anyone have updated info regarding this? The internet is full of non-specific info. Do they look at felonies only? Could they interpret a serious bodily injury misdemeanor warrant for someone who is violence inclined? Thanks.

Note: The reason for travel with a warrant is to return to the state where the offense occured and turn myself in. Should I coordinate my surrender with a lawyer or prosecuter. I would like to keep this a "voluntary" surrender and don't want to get waylayed by overeager Deputy Dog on the way to make amends. Thanks.
I don't think the airport screeners will tell us what they are looking for.

pirate

seniorjudge said:
I don't think the airport screeners will tell us what they are looking for.
Is that your professional opinion judge? Are you really a judge? Surely some of what they look for is public knowledge. The government can't keep anything secret anymore it seems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">