• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrant in Other State

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Limitless

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hello. So I had a charge against me in Tucson Arizona of criminal damage and attempted shoplifting. It was initially shoplifting, but then dropped to attempted when they saw the video and realized I took nothing. I took a plea deal because they weren't planning to press charges to take a Diversion class and then pay any legal fees. I had a little trouble and lost my job and needless to say I moved back to Atlanta Georgia with family. I kind of lost track of the diversion class date and I missed it and now I have a warrant in Arizona. I was wanting to know how I can resolve this without having to go back to Arizona as I really can't at the moment and it's a fairly small charge since the damage was less than $40.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">