• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrants

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lightnbolt

What is the name of your state? texas
when i renew my drivers license does that state i'm in check for outstanding warrants ?

racer72

Probably not. But if any of the warrants involve your privelige to drive, you probably will not be allowed to renew your license till the warrant is resolved.

C

CITYBOMBSQUAD

WARRANT

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND MY WIFE HAD A WARRANT FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHE WAS PULLED OVER AND LAST NIGHT ABD TAKEN TO JAIL. SINCE THEN SHE HAS REALLY MADE A LOT OF CHANGES AND NOW EVEN WORKS FOR A BATTERED MENS AND WOMENS SHELTER. MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS NOW GOING TO BE THE PROCESS SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR HER TO GET OUT AND CAN SHE GET OUT ON BAIL TILL ANY COURT DATES COME AROUND. WILL IT TKAE A LONG TIME FOR HER TO GET A COURT DATE AND IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP HER THROUGH THIS SITUATION. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME. ALSO THIS IS A FELONY WARRANT THAT SHE HAD SO IS IT MORE SERIOUSE THAN JUST YOUR AVERAGE WARRANT.

HomeGuru

Re: WARRANT

CITYBOMBSQUAD said:
I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND MY WIFE HAD A WARRANT FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHE WAS PULLED OVER AND LAST NIGHT ABD TAKEN TO JAIL. SINCE THEN SHE HAS REALLY MADE A LOT OF CHANGES AND NOW EVEN WORKS FOR A BATTERED MENS AND WOMENS SHELTER. MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS NOW GOING TO BE THE PROCESS SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR HER TO GET OUT AND CAN SHE GET OUT ON BAIL TILL ANY COURT DATES COME AROUND. WILL IT TKAE A LONG TIME FOR HER TO GET A COURT DATE AND IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP HER THROUGH THIS SITUATION. THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME. ALSO THIS IS A FELONY WARRANT THAT SHE HAD SO IS IT MORE SERIOUSE THAN JUST YOUR AVERAGE WARRANT.
**A: read the red words at the top of this page. And also do not hijack someone's thread. Start your own.

C

CITYBOMBSQUAD

NOT LOOKING FOR A SMART A** ONLY ADVISE

i did'nt hijack anyone ones thread my question was about a warrant and thats what the thread is called so i posted my question here why would i start a new one to ask a question that pertains to this thread. if you cant answer my question dont respond i am looking for an answer from someone who knows what they are talking anout not a whinning person whoi is upset cause i posted a question in this thread. and sorry if me writing in capitals offended you but stop being so sensetive.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: NOT LOOKING FOR A SMART A** ONLY ADVISE

CITYBOMBSQUAD said:
i did'nt hijack anyone ones thread my question was about a warrant and thats what the thread is called so i posted my question here why would i start a new one to ask a question that pertains to this thread. if you cant answer my question dont respond i am looking for an answer from someone who knows what they are talking anout not a whinning person whoi is upset cause i posted a question in this thread. and sorry if me writing in capitals offended you but stop being so sensetive.

My response:

. . . and your questions will go unanswered until you take that stick out of your ass, and do as you're told.

IAAL

stephenk

"i did'nt hijack anyone ones thread my question was about a warrant and thats what the thread is called "

No, that is what the original poster titled their particular thread asking about a particular situation. It is not a general thread about "warrants".

C

CITYBOMBSQUAD

Re: Re: NOT LOOKING FOR A SMART A** ONLY ADVISE

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

. . . and your questions will go unanswered until you take that stick out of your ass, and do as you're told.

IAAL

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ONLY ONE WITH A STICK UP THERE ASS IS YOU CAUSE I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION REQIURING A SIMPLE ANSWER BUT I GUESS THAT WAS BEYOND YOU. WHY WOULD I ASKED TO START A NEW THREAD FOR A QUESTION THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS THREADS TOPIC. IT IS SAD THAT SOMEONE COULD COME IN HERE LOOKING FOR ADVICE AND GETTING THE TYPE OF ANSWERS I HAVE RECIEVES FROM THIS SITE YOU SEEM TO POST A LOT OF REPLYS LOOKING AT YOU NAME AND NUMBER OF THEM SO I AM ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE A PART OF THIS SITE. I UNDERSTAND THAT SOMEONE ELSE TARTED A THREAD NAMED WARRANTS SO WHY NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HTEM IN THAT SECTION HMMMMMM....... I DON'T KNOW BUT THE WAY THIS SITE IS RUN IF YOU ARE PART OF IT IAAL SUCKS. IT SEEMS THAT AS A SO CALLED LAWYER OR WHAT EVER YOU MAY BE YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOVE ANSWERING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FRASED OR ASKED IN THE WAY YOU WANT IT ASKED. BUT I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO COME LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON A FREE LEGAL ADVICE SITE CAUSE AS THE OLD SAYING GOES YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR AND SINCE I PAID NO MONEY I GOT ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING IN RETURN EVEN TRADE I GUESS AND AS FOR YOU TO TELL ME TO DO AS I AM TOLD NEXT MONTH WHEN THE RENT AND BILLS AND CAR NOTES ARE DUE I'LL LOOK YOU UP SO YOU CAN PAY THEM FOR ME CAUSE LAST I CHECKED YOUR NAME IS NOT ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE AS MY FATHER CAUSE I'M NOT YOUR CHILD AND THE ONLY ONE TO BE ACTING LINKE ONE IS YOU AND THE OTHER SENSETIVE ******* THAT GOT HURT CAUISE WHERE MY QUESTION WAS POSTED. SO BOTH OF YOU CAN EAT **** AND DIE CAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU AND YOUR ADVICE WORTH..... :D :D :D :D

stephenk

Wow.

If you had just started your own thread, like everyone else does on this board, you would have received an answer from me.

But since you feel you are owed something for interrupting someone else's conversation (that is what you did with your question), go and hire an attorney who will listen to you uninterrupted at $300/hour.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">