• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmcl

if I have a warrant for my arrest in ohio can i turn myself in to the police in arizona? The warrant is for failure to apear. the charge was underage drinking

HomeGuru

jmcl said:
if I have a warrant for my arrest in ohio can i turn myself in to the police in arizona? The warrant is for failure to apear. the charge was underage drinking
**A: and you have been on the run ever since?

J

jmcl

it really isnt for me. a friend of mine was asking this question for his son. he was young and dumb and is now trying to turn his life around. he is looking to go in the airforce and has a baby on the way,and wants to get this matter cleared up. does he have to go back to ohio or not?

HomeGuru

jmcl said:
it really isnt for me. a friend of mine was asking this question for his son. he was young and dumb and is now trying to turn his life around. he is looking to go in the airforce and has a baby on the way,and wants to get this matter cleared up. does he have to go back to ohio or not?
**A: yes.

J

jmcl

is there no way he can get this cleared up in arizona ? he has no money to travel. should he contact the court and see if he pays the fine or something like that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">