• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

warrent for credit card theft

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mousie71

What is the name of your state? Living in Arizona, Warrent in Mass.
My sister accused me of stealing her credit card and charging $1600. on it in 1994. This is a whole long story but I don't know where to begin in fighting this. I did not steal a card, she had one issued in my name, I did use it and paid her for all charges that I made on it while I was living outside the US. When I got back to Mass, I gave her back the card and then two years later she trumped up these charges. I need Help. I do have receipts of the credit card and also mail reciepts of money sent to her.
Any help is great.

racer72

Tell your sister she is SOL because the SOL bell has rung. The statute of limitations (the second SOL) for debts in Mass. is 6 years. There is nothing your sister can legally do to you. I'll let you decide what the first SOL stands for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">