• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrents and DMV PLZ HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

divorceinprogre

What is the name of your state? USA

If I were to have current warrents for my arrest is it possible to go in and get a new DL from a Different States DMV than that of the one the warrents are in???

Also if my warrents are Felony does it go Nationwide? Thanks

(I can't find my DL and i need to get one but I don't want to get nailed when I go in to get a copy / or new one from another state.)

Thnx

JETX

divorceinprogre said:
What is the name of your state? USA

If I were to have current warrents for my arrest is it possible to go in and get a new DL from a Different States DMV than that of the one the warrents are in???

(I can't find my DL and i need to get one but I don't want to get nailed when I go in to get a copy / or new one from another state.)

Thnx
No...
Yes...

CdwJava

divorceinprogre said:
If your license is good in the original state, probably.

Usually.

'Tis a quandry, ain't it. Oh, and some states DO match DMV applications with lists of wanted persons ... my state does.

- Carl

CdwJava

divorceinprogre said:
no how i can get around this ....
Get around what??

You're being quite vague. Unless you can be a little more specific, you aren't going to get any decent replies.

- Carl

divorceinprogre

i mean do u no how i can get around them checking the warrent database ... what states i could go to ... how I could get a DL .. any advice on the situation at all.......

CdwJava

divorceinprogre said:
i mean do u no how i can get around them checking the warrent database ... what states i could go to ... how I could get a DL .. any advice on the situation at all.......
Sorry - you want to skirt the law, you figure it out yourself.

- Carl

divorceinprogre

your the best person on here, how did u get a SR Member from helping no one???? I dont even know that I have a warrent I was just asking how I can get my DL back that I lost ... thanks for NOTHING carl

CdwJava

divorceinprogre said:
your the best person on here, how did u get a SR Member from helping no one???? I dont even know that I have a warrent I was just asking how I can get my DL back that I lost ... thanks for NOTHING carl
Since I have no idea WHY you lost your license, what state you are in, or what state you are going to, there is nothing I can do to help you even if I were inclined to help you skirt the law.

Check ther DMV sites of the various states and see what you can find out.

Oh, and you get what you pay for. You wanna avoid legal repercussions, hire an attorney.

- Carl

divorceinprogre

i didnt get it revoked ... my ex husband took it out of the house becuz he didnt think i could get a new one cuz i may have warrents from a DV ....

im sorry for not clarifying how it was lost ...

JETX

Carl, I tried to warn you.... :D
It was clear where this one was heading....

Bottom line.....
The writer has outstanding warrants and wants to avoid being a mature adult responsible for his/her actions.... and still retain the privilege of driving, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">