• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

needsumadvice22

What is the name of your state? NY

I and another person have charges against each other in 2 cases. They are serious and if convicted, we both are facing serious penelties. The truth is, it's all ridicules and we are both to blame for it going this far. I'm pretty sure this person is just as worried as I am and unsure of what to do. It's been advised that I obtain an attorney and have he/she contact this person's attorney and discuss a mutual agreement where we both drop our charges. Now I have a public defender and this person has a private lawyer, will my defender do this for me? If not, can I hire an attorney to handle this matter?

Please advise as I'm lost and worried. This needs to be resolved before 2 lives are wasted.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? NY

I and another person have charges against each other in 2 cases. They are serious and if convicted, we both are facing serious penelties. The truth is, it's all ridicules and we are both to blame for it going this far. I'm pretty sure this person is just as worried as I am and unsure of what to do. It's been advised that I obtain an attorney and have he/she contact this person's attorney and discuss a mutual agreement where we both drop our charges. Now I have a public defender and this person has a private lawyer, will my defender do this for me? If not, can I hire an attorney to handle this matter?

Please advise as I'm lost and worried. This needs to be resolved before 2 lives are wasted.
what are the charges?

needsumadvice22

I'm being charged with Agg assault and Terroristic threats, they are being charged with possession of an unlicensed gun with intent, reckless endangerment, and stalking.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">